Thinking of being a tourist for the day? Not quite sure if it is worth it? Will you get good service?
Here are a few tips on how you can maximize your day pass.
- Tip at the beginning. If your day pass is all inclusive give your server a tip at the beginning of the day to ensure that the drinks keep coming and you are getting the attention you deserve.
- Arrive at the precise time that the day pass starts. You will want to take full advantage of the whole day. If the day pass is valid until sunset, make sure you stay for this special event.
- Make sure to get the list of activities for that day so you can join in on Bingo, Water Volleyball, and other fun happenings.
- If you have children, call the resort ahead of time to find out what type of activities to expect.
- Take a change of clothing. Resort elegant. If you want to feel like you are on vacation, you must act as so. You will be happy you brought that fancy cover up.
- Bring toiletries. Bring your must have like brush, makeup, sunblock, hair clips, hat
- Reading material. Some hotels have book exchanges but just in case bring your novel of the moment
- Mingle. Mingle with the guests. Introduce yourself. Don´t be shy If there is a pool bar, spend some time hanging out and checking out the scene. Everyone wants to talk about where they are from and what they have been doing during their visit to PV.
Have a FUNtastic time and look for a Day Pass offering on www.CupoCity.com today so that you too can add a little bit more luxury to your life.