Chocolate and Raspberry Kiss
This February 14 celebrate St. Valentine enjoying a delicious and aphrodisiac cocktail that mixes sweet and sour flavors. Love comes from sight, and the combination of red raspberries and dark chocolate make the cocktail a visually attractive drink, and an excellent option to enjoy with your better half. Vodka, chocolate. Raspberries and cranberries will give way to a romantic and unforgettable night.
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 chocolate bar, 4 oz.
- 40 raspberries
- 4 oz. of vodka
- 8 oz. of cranberry juice
- Spread honey on a small, shallow plate.
- Fine-grate chocolate and spread it on another plate.
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass with the honey.
- Immediately dip it in the grated chocolate to cover the rim.
- Put the raspberries in the shaker and crush them.
- Add vodka and cranberry juice. Shake cool and mix well.
- Pour the raspberry cocktail in the glass using a strainer.
Warning: whatever happens after you share your cocktail in couple is your responsibility!